Whangamata Website Audit Results
1. Only 5 Whangamata websites had SEO applied
2. Only 11 Whangamata websites had back linking applied
3. Only 15 Whangamata businesses were posting to socials frequently
4. Only 8 Whangamata websites are using Geographic location techniques
5. Only 8 Whangamata websites had satisfactory page speed load times
6. 39 Whangamata websites are using pixelated or poor images
7. 31 Whangamata websites are using large file size images slowing their website down
8. Only 4 Whangamata websites are using a newsletter or EDM
9. Only 11 Whangamata websites are using an online booking system
10. 44 Whangamata websites had poor mobile layout or no mobile responsiveness
11. 14 Whangamata websites had an SSL cert, 36 did not
12. 38 Whangamata websites were using free website makers like wix or Square Space
13. 29 Whangamata websites did not have a footer or sitemap
14. 42 Whangamata websites had clinical layouts
15. 29 Whangamata websites had no user journey
16. 21 Whangamata websites had formal proper emails such as .co.nz 29 Gmail etc
There is so much room for improvement, or on a positive note, there exists a lot of opportunity!
As you can see the Whangamata websites that we audited were all quite substandard and failed miserably across the board, we would like to see each and every one of these wonderful businesses raise the bar slightly and be represented online professionally.
If you or your company identifies with any of the above, please contact us today so we can help you develop a strategy to get back on top and stand out. You can visit our YouTube channel called Trusted Web Design (TWD) for some more handy tips.